Thursday, April 8, 2010

pikom pc fair!!!

OMG!!! Me currently working at pikom fair!! Its quite nice actually, but its bit hot and bit sienz lor. Sien of counting peoples, sien with the poker face of lady gaga!!! Feel wanna go tell the shop that, " Dear Boss, Can you please change songs? I listen till wanna boikot lady gaga dy!! And you will make lady gaga lost a loyal fans, and no more sing lady gaga songs when i sing k!!"

The next, the You Choon which beside me when i am blogging, he keep complain and keep stalking at my blog! Then he got a good suggestion that, he is going to tell TTC's (Terengganu Trade Centre) boss that, ask them on an aircond at the door there, so we won't be so hot when we counting people! wahaha! He also told me in whats situation he will blogging and how he blogging! wahahaha! but i won't share here! So, Don't worry ya You Choon!

Again, my boss which beside me saw i was blogging then he was shock, "OMG!!! You are blogger!" and OS in my heart, " yes, I am blogger, i will feel sorry if i didn't update my blog for a long time!"


My friends keep on saying that, they will not blogging at public. They will only blogging when they are alone at home or in a quiet surrounding! But, this is my 1st time blogging at public and with the stalking of people! wahaha! I feel its quite a nice try! Ok, stop now! Finish blogging! Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Terengganu's PC Fair had start.
    After that Malacca's PC Fair will start.
    I can't believe my colleagues direct go to Malacca's PC Fair when Terengganu's PC Fair had end... O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colleagues at trg pc fair? which one? which booth? sell what de?

    ReplyDelete