Saturday, February 6, 2010

My 19th birthday!!!!

Today, i would like to share about my wonderful 19th birthday!! I will post some photos 1st before i post up the recording..wahaha..Due to "Somebody" can't read chinese, so i use English for posting this post..wahaha.. The "somebody", you know is who la..wahaha..









































this is the somebody lor..kaka




















Cheng you, Sedap bo?
























Wei Jian Yam xiu? wahahah..
























Cheng Hao so cute izit? whaha


























YC mou ngan tai...wahaha..
























Yum yum!!! I love my Unagi Fried Rice!!!

























Haha..so many help me to cover the candle light for me to make wish.wahaha..
























This present bag bit broken dy..wahaha..but is ok... coz present inside not broke..but at last, it was broken by Geh Chan completely...wahaha....
























Cheers!!! This bottle of drink is gift from 1st Station!! whahaa..


 Boys turn....but left one Ah Meng!!

Girls Turns.....

I kena Bite bck Candle...wahaha..Dulu play ppl too much lor...now kena play back..wahahah.. cant blame who oso..wahhaa..

haha...My presents... I Most love is the Recording lar.. i think will post those recording in next post..Thx all my frends for giving me those present!!!


After dinner, we went for K box!!! wahaha... Our gang of friends memang like to sing one..everyone can be singer.. Maybe we can make a group, then sign contract wif some entertaiment company...then our Group name is Form Sixer. whaha...

I love my 19th Birthdya celebration so much!! wahaha.. Actually i quite happy la, because i achieve 2 hopes of my birthday hopes. I got 3 birthday hopes, which is
1st one is I want a cake for my birthday. I think that a birthday celebration should be having a brithday cake. Even a small slide of cake, thats enough for me..So, ths for my friends tht knew my this thinking..wahhaa.
2nd, I hope that i can celebrate with all many friends.. i really very appreciate that many of my friends giving me "faces" come to celebrate my birthday!! Its great!! Thanks!!! I love all of you!!
But my 3rd hopes didn't achieve, which was i hope that my Shu hubby can wish me..wahaha..But it's so sad, i think it's impossible..wahaha...But, it's great also that my Shu's Fans club's friends got sent me a birthday song that edited by Shu hubby! whaha....Can this considered as he wishing me? whaha.

After sharing my birthdya hope, now, my birthday wishes..wahhaa..I also got 3 wishes..
1st, this one i think sure everyone form sixer wishing, which is get excellent result in my STPM and get in UKM the 1st choice of my University..
2nd wish is i hope i can become slim and prety...Y you all din gift me a sliming course package? whaha...
3rd wish is secret...can't tell, this wish will keep in my heart..only me and my diary knew it!! wahha!

Lastly, really thanks to everyone that wishing me!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment