Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wishes from friends..

Alright, today, i would like to post the recording lar.. at 1st, i want post some photo i scan for the paper message..






















 
Hmm,  i want comment or reply those mesage lor...
1st, LiLian a, thanks for wishing me ya! haha. actually i found my dream boy already which is Shu, but just he not belong to me. just my "hubby" only. whaha.. and i will never older than you so don't worry, maybe i will die earlier than you but sure won't older than you! wahaha.. and maybe next "blanket" (下辈子)will be older than you gua..wahhaa..

2nd, for Nien, haha..thanks for your salute lar. i not as patience as yout hink leh..wahaha.. coz i hate waiting people..and hate people "fitnah" me ..wahaha.. this is my impatience..wahaha..Nien, u you can't do that not because you "small gas" lar, just you not trained..wahaha.. i was trained since i small so i knew the tactic...wahaha..I think that they wan zat let them lor, angry also useless, "think positively" this is what i learned from teacher Lucy. When i was small hor, i really will " bo song" one. But, when grew bigger, i thinks that is nothing. I biasa doh..wahaha..And, i also glad that we having you in our form6 life. I think hor, the form 6 memories cant less anyone lar, if less anyone of us, those memories willl not be complete. I really appreciate YC lor..wahaha.. I love this present so much! you no need apologize to me lar, u dun ever hurt me pun.. just being notty of me..wahaha..

3rd, for Aai Lin, Elaine, Hui Ying, Jia Min, and Kuan Kin, Thx for wishing la! wahahaha..although juz a little words, or juz a simple "Happy birthday", but its enough for me..wahahaha..

4th, Ah Meng a! Why you no record eh? You should record mar... let me hear hear your voice..wahahaha..









Pin Han a, we got only one year meh? wahaha... Not only one year lar, but i am glad also that i can have a junior like you! wahaha! I glad that i am given a chance to teach you o! I really shock that i having something for you to learn from me, i really didn't knew about that. Long distance jogging is my weakness, but thats not the reason for giving up.wahaha.. What i think is, there should not be any give up if you dun ever try to struggle. wahaha.. I am happy that you can remember what you learn from me, and i not everyday go eat MacD one lar, just because it is near with my home, so there is a good restaurant choice for me..wahaha.. Thanks for wishing me!



























谢谢这位无名氏,不过你不是无名氏啦!因为我知道你的名字!娃哈哈!是很英俊的英雄。娃哈哈。大家知道是谁吗?你真的是我很特别的没有很超熟却感觉上很熟的朋友拉!你的祝福真的是很特别,要像看Jawi一样看得!哈哈,你不要告诉我你进了?娃哈哈!不过我相信你应该不会吧!娃哈哈!真的是没想到会有你的留言,不过比起你写的留言,我更想要听你的录音,用海豚音唱生日歌给我听?似乎这个很不错也很特别,我一定永世难忘啊!娃哈哈!谢谢你啦!不过想说,你既然写了留言给我,写一些你平时写的那种诗情画意的感觉也不错!你不适合走搞笑路线的!娃哈哈!

Due to some technical problem..those recording i will delay to next post lar..paiseh!

2 comments:

  1. ????????
    tis is wat u get??
    the original message tat i send to yc lagi 废

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya o? but i love more fei one..like tht juz funny mar..wahaha..

    ReplyDelete