Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Recording wishes part I

Alright, today, i would like to post those recording and have some comment lar for those recoding.



this is the korean birthday song... so cute!! i love it!!
 
 
 
Recording from Cheng You


Lolz Cheng You a!!! do you think you can "patahkan" me meh? wahahaha.. And your sound so "special", my this gud ear sure will recognise one lar.. lolz





Recording from Jian, Chao, Bolong & Gary

Jian, your birthday song so nice!!! wahaha!!! Jian, my dream sure will achieve one. And my attitude not good meh? wahaha..you like Father sedang giving advise to daugther..wahaha.
 Ohh!!! Mr, Chew a, you sipek Lan San.You where got duno sing..whaha..U gary leh!! whaha!! Lolz, request high doesn't mean can't married mar!! whaha!!
Thx, Bolong, your sounds so "xiong" whaha...
Owei Lao Too (老杜)Ei, you still didn't say anything leh!! Unless say a "Happy Birthday" o "生日快乐" la! lolz... jus say " erm.." then " the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment