Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Recording wishes part II



Recording from Jerung,Kc,Bong, Nam, Geh Chan


 Its Jian again sing the song?
2nd one is Taugeh Hor, rite? and please corect your pronouciation la..is "非常" not "灰常" ok? whaha!! but this funny! whaha!! Oi, wish Birthday Wish a! not CNY wish a!
the 3rd talking one is K.C Koo... Am I guess correct? Ei, why CNY wishes more than birthday wishes har?
4th one is Ah Bong talking, your wishes i like!! wahaha!!that is pretty always, but should say always slim mar..wahhaa..then Happy birthday also no say, just Happy New year?.
 lolz!!! Jun Rong better la, no lansan so much..wahaha.. and the wishes also the best!! whahaha!!!








Recording from "Yong Dei", Kai Lyn, MC & PC
 Thanks Kai Lyn, your sound so cute in the recording..wahhaha..Kamsahamida!!!
 Oi, MC a, y i must together with Kar Chun one meh? I can't have other choice meh.. you should wish me together wif my Shu hubby forever mar!! wahaha..haha.. My Shu not enough leng cai meh?
Lolz, Pc, how old am i also forget!! Not 19 lar!!! is 18th and 12 months!! wahahaha!!Haha, I everyday meet my Shu hubby in my dreams..wahahaha.. but i hope so to meet him in real also lar..wahaha.. Wanna listen his song live..wahaha..he can't build one lar..he so poor, he got money sure go buy instruments..wahaha...








Recording from Dyong


Wao!!! Dyong!! you memang our form 6 punya New Star ya!! Can go take part 新秀大赛, you sure can beat Danny record!!! Be the champion!!! I support you!!! go take part..wahahaha..








Recoding from Mad Mad a, your voice still so cute ya!!


whaha! I will not forget you one lar..Dun worry!! whaha!!So sure i will miss you? Wahaha... you should use your "high pitch" sing the song mar...and you singing sound like Hey Girl punya 丫头。wahaha...baby sound..wahaha.. dun worry, i wil not miss you so much!!! just scare you miss me too much then forget miss your Mun doh!!! wahahaha!!






No comments:

Post a Comment