Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Recording wishes part Last


Piano Solo From Yuan Xin



Thanks Yuan xin for playing this song for me by using piano...whaha...I love it so much!! whaha..although its just a simple birthday song! but its full of you wishes..








大嘴巴的“Happy Birthday”


this song is specially prepared by Why Tee, although not she sing one, but really thanks to her, i love this song very much also because i know you sure find many many many then just decide to send me this song! whaha! rite?








Cantonese Birthday Song From YC


YC a, this song very 老土! the intro like people wanna marry with chinese traditional marriage leh!! whaha!!








Japanese Birthday song by YC
 
Yc, This song i memang love it!!! Thanks YC!
 
 
Lastly, Thanks all my friends for recording you voices to me!!!MuackSSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment